xsl-list

Re: passing parameters between pages

2005-11-29 14:30:54

I am not asking about Cocoon, but how to pass parameters
between 2 XSL pages.

What do you mean by an "XSL page" (It's not a term I've ever seen used).
Whether you are using XSL on the server, or on the client, essentially
it is just writing html pages that are rendered on the client, so how,
or if, you can pass information from one page to another is purely a
matter of scripting in the html page and whatever features are available
on the server that you are using. The fact that the HTML is being
written by XSL probably doesn't really come in to it very much.

David