RE: Static type-checker

2005-11-17 09:19:51
Michael Kay wrote:

  Saxon-SA does excatly what I want, but only in
template rules matching on schema-element() (if I
understand correctly).

That's not an exhaustive list of the places where
type-checking is done!

  Oops, sorry.  It's what I understood from the page
"Schema-Aware XSLT from the Command Line"
Thanks for the clarification.

If there are places where Saxon-SA isn't reporting static
type errors where you think it could do so, please let me

  Ok, I'll experiment.  Thanks.