xsl-list

Re: Grouping / unique list with just XPath

2005-11-17 02:55:43

in $variable-two. This is a dynamic XML input, and hence I can't use
keys (bye, Muenchian),

You can use keys against any node set. I'm not sure what you mean by
"dynamic" in this context, but if they stay still long enough to be
captured into an xsl variable, you can index them with an xsl key.

David