xsl-list

Re: Unable to get text() of node

2006-01-23 06:19:36

Ken said

I'm unfamiliar with David's incantations so I cannot comment on his arguments.

My incantation is a Windows Scripting Host script that is freely

which confirmed what I said (in a posting that crossed:-)

if you are using the command line _msxsl wrapper_ then that does
apparently set the preserveWhitespace property but mostly when people
say they are using msxsl they are calling it from script of some sort,
and then the default is to strip,

The msxsl wrapper is a free download from microsoft (somewhere, google
will know:-) It's a thin wrapper around the msxml dll to provide a .exe
file that has command line option syntax similar to saxon etc.

David