xsl-list

Getting values from different templates

2006-01-09 23:31:21

Greetings!

I have 3 different values stored in different variablenames in 3 different templates. I am trying to display the 3 values in one template by passing the variable values as parameter to common template. For example stringfirst,stringmid,stringend variables from different templates to finalstring template like this

<xsl:template name="finalstring">
  <xsl:param name="stringfirst"/>
  <xsl:param name="stringmid"/>
  <xsl:param name="stringend"/>
  <xsl:value-of select="$stringfirst"/>
  <xsl:value-of select="$stringmid"/>
  <xsl:value-of select="$stringend"/>
 </xsl:template>

But while executing  i can get only the third variable value. Please correct me
where i am doing wrong.

thanks in advance
uma