xsl-list

RE: Pagebreaks in Excel-HTML transformer

2006-02-03 09:03:27
Charles K.,
The only way to get this is to use the CSS in the HTML document.

Of course this is a browser dependent.

IE still respects

P.breakmypage
{
PAGE-BREAK-AFTER: always;
}

Other browsers have their own issues.

Mike Ferrando
Library Technician
Library of Congress
Washington, DC
202-707-4454

--- cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com wrote:

I've run your stylesheet against the XML you provided. It produces
an HTML file with a single table, visually broken into sections.
When I examine the output I see three new lines at each point where
you indicate you want a page break.

HTML doesn't have any concept of a page break. Each document is a
page, however long it may be. What is it that you want to appear in
your HTML at the points where the three blank lines appear?

Is it that you wish to produce multiple HTML documents, one for
each <page-break>?
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email