xsl-list

Re: Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?

2006-03-04 17:37:09
M. David Peterson wrote:
>> given the sheer amount of words that you bestow on this list, i wonder why you don't take the time to grab a coffee and relax a little,

btw... I hate to say it, but you ain't seen nothing yet. ;) Wirting is my life -- code, books, blog entries by the dozen, posts to this list when not doing the previous three all at the same time.

Dont let that worry you... Its usually enjoyable, and always ignorable if the code that it started with served its purpose, and you have no need for any of the extended explanations.

:-D

apologies to the list and to david, my last message was meant as a private reply, but i got bitten by the list configuration. (anyone for a nice and emotional discussion about "reply-to: munging considered harmful"?)

/me shuts up now ;)

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D