xsl-list

Re: How to apply stylesheet in GNOME?

2006-03-02 11:50:12
Hello!

I am trying to use the library integrated within my server that has
being developed in C++ with other libraries for other conversions. I
don't know if the xsltproc would work well for what I need. The
decision (of which conversion will be made) is done along in the code
and than I call one or another library.

Does anyone know how to do it? How I can apply a stylesheet to convert
xml to wml? The xml is stored in a char *. How can I create a
stylesheet?

Thanks!