xsl-list

Re: Select value from document

2006-03-02 06:13:41
On 3/2/06, geoff hopkins <geoffhopkins123(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
I am processing a xml document to a new xml document.

But at one processing point I need to select a node
containing a specific piece of text in a completly
different position to the current position.

My first thought was keys (is there a better way).

Standard xpath is the better way - provide an example of the template
you've written and output you want and someone will show you the
xpath.

Keys are a way of indexing nodes to improve the performance of
repeatedly accessing them, so they aren't really needed here.

cheers
andrew