xsl-list

Select value from document

2006-03-02 05:59:27
I am processing a xml document to a new xml document.

But at one processing point I need to select a node
containing a specific piece of text in a completly
different position to the current position.

My first thought was keys (is there a better way).

I am currently struggling on how to use them....

this is what I have come up with so far....

def key:
<xsl:key "a" match="data[contains(.,'Name:')] use ?
"/>

using key func
<xsl:value-of select="key('a',? "/>

example of doc

<root>
<data>
Discipline or report series#10</data>
<data>SOFTWARE DESIGN REPORT
Document number#12</data>
<data>SWD 1111
Issue#13</data>
<data>13
Title#15</data>
<data>  Name: DSSALD
Authors#20</data>
<data>Summary#60</data>
<data></data>
<data></data>
<data>This process is intended to:</data>
<data></data>
<data>Generate the final high or low idle N3 select
signal to be used throughout the control laws.</data>
<data></data>
<data>Generate a flag to indicate when the engine is
above/below idle.</data>
<data></data>
<data></data>
<data></data>