xsl-list

[xsl] Advocate for C# .NET + 100% XSLT Processing

2006-03-10 09:26:46
I am an XSLT junky.. I get it.
I also get C# and .NET, and I too was a EXTREMELY heavy ASP developer
( Ref:  http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200309/msg00227.html )

This is mostly a shout out, and feel free to shout back.

Is there such sites dedicated to this approach?  Oh, I should mention
that, to qualify as a C# + 100% XSLT Processing member, you must vow
to never NEVER use the .NET design UI.  Strip it out!  Lose the page
wrapped in a FORM tag!  Say goodbye to the calendar control!  Besides
you can write a better one with XSLT!

Karl..