xsl-list

[xsl] Transform xml to html

2006-03-10 09:46:32
I have an xml document that includes the whitespace character elements for indenting and line-feeds. It prints out neatly to the console. I would like to neatly display it on an html page, with all the tags and indenting. I can see the need to escape the various special characters and also insert <br /> at the appropriate places.

This sounds like a task that has been accomplished many times before. Is there an existing stylesheet that performs this easily? Can someone share or point me to a source? It would save me some valuable time.

Thanks in advance.