xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: How to strip partial text?

2006-03-17 05:24:34

       ^ delete this curly brace - MK

Ah it's a good job someone here understands XSLT syntax.
Gerard, sorry about that. I do try hard to avoid typos in code sections
(I don't try so hard to avoid them in text, as some people have noticed)
but sometimes they get through, that's twice this morning I've had to
correct bad syntax I'd posted. Must be getting old (or paying too much
attention to the day job in an adjacent buffer or something)

David