xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Natural Logarithms using Transformiix

2006-03-23 04:11:53
Dimitre
To be more precise FXSL for XSLT 1.0 uses *just one* extension
function -- the exsl:node-set() extension function..

Indeed, I though I was getting there with FXSL until I hit this.

So, why not use IE ?
My output is ultimately SVG and as yet I haven't managed to get the
Adobe plug-in for SVG to work well in conjunction with XSL in IE.

Etienne