xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Natural Logarithms using Transformiix

2006-03-23 11:06:34
Wendell
It appears to be an ambitious thing you're attempting.

I thought it was quite a simple need: y = log(tan(PI/4+lat*PI/360))

I think I'll look at ways of pre-calculating the projection before the
XSL processor gets it.  Maybe I can load the XML into the browser's
DOM manipulate it using JavaScript and then invoke the XSL process.

BTW the end product is, I think, quite a nice use of XSL and SVG.  You
can see it here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Osmarender

Many thanks for your help, anyway.
Etienne