xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Special characters and Transformation

2006-05-05 08:47:55
Wow it works.  Finally I understand what exactly you mean. I have to
conclude all the sub elements into the parent namespace in order to get
rid of the namespace.

Thank you so much, I have learned something very important today.

Regards
Houman

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com]
Sent: 05 May 2006 16:42
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] Special characters and Transformation

This is the result from what I get with my new code:

<root xmlns="http://www.fo.com";>
      <TEXT xmlns="">
              <Tag>bla</Tag>
      </TEXT>
</root>

What I am trying to achieve is this:
<root xmlns="http://www.fo.com";>
      <TEXT>
              <Tag>bla</Tag>
      </TEXT>
</root>

I am not trying to put <TEXT> into the same namespace, I am
actually trying to get rid of the namespace completely for <TEXT>.

In the desired output above, the TEXT element is in the namespace
http://www.fo.com.

So if you want to achieve that output, you must put the TEXT element in
that
namespace, as previously advised.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/