xsl-list

Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice

2006-05-16 04:57:37
jimmy(_at_)outerlimits(_dot_)ch wrote:

Background: I'm programming an XSL 2.0 file to use as an export filter in
OpenOffice 2.x.
The XSL transforms the OpenDocument XML into my own Schema. Afterwards I would like to transform the result XML with the XSL of my Schema to XHTML.
Question: Is it possible (and how?) to get those two transformations into one
XSL file? (Since I can only use one XSL file as a filter in OOffice)

You can check for the document element name at the root matching template and call the appropriate template. If no namespace URIs in combination with element names match between XHTML and your schema, this is a non issue and you can create templates that match the right nodes.

hth,

Manos