xsl-list

Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice

2006-05-16 05:21:44
jimmy(_at_)outerlimits(_dot_)ch wrote:

I don't really get where you're going there. Maybe my question wasn't clear
enough.

Again this is the procedure
OpenOffice File => (XSL) => XML => (XSL) => XHTML

I've got both XSL files ...only thing missing is, that I can only assign one XSL
file to the OO filter.The second XSL has to transform the result XML.

All you have to do is make sure no templates in the two XSL files match both XML and XHTML nodes, If that is the case you can simply merge them. I bet the list would help you more if you provided the actual XSL files.

hth.

Manos

Zitat von Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil(_dot_)Batsis(_at_)eurodyn(_dot_)com>:

jimmy(_at_)outerlimits(_dot_)ch wrote:

Background: I'm programming an XSL 2.0 file to use as an export filter in
OpenOffice 2.x.
The XSL transforms the OpenDocument XML into my own Schema. Afterwards I would like to transform the result XML with the XSL of my
Schema to
XHTML.
Question: Is it possible (and how?) to get those two transformations into
one
XSL file? (Since I can only use one XSL file as a filter in OOffice)

You can check for the document element name at the root matching template and call the appropriate template. If no namespace URIs in combination with element names match between XHTML and your schema, this is a non issue and you can create templates that match the right nodes.

hth,

Manos

--~--

--~--