xsl-list

Re: [xsl] two transformations consecutively with OpenOffice

2006-05-16 07:55:04

As a matter of fact I was about to ask what parser OO.org is using. There's no
chance to use Saxon in OO.org, is there? :)

It's not really the parser that's relevant (saxon can use any
sax-compliant parser for example). It's the XSLT engine that's relevant.

I don't see any way to change which XSLT engine oo uses (it's probably
libxslt, although I haven't checked) but your original posting said you
were writing an XSLT2 stylesheet saxon8 is pretty much the only XSLT
engine so far (xml spy has an early version and there's the gestalt xslt
project as well)

tyr adding <xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')"/>

to a test stylesheet and you'll find out which xslt engine is being
used.

David