xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPointers to the start and the end of an element (not its content)?

2006-06-09 06:24:53
"Frans" == Frans Englich <frans(_dot_)englich(_at_)telia(_dot_)com>
writes:

    Frans> I think Mozilla implements it incompletely, and I've

That's not XSLT 2.0 then, is it?

    Frans> somewhere seen a proprietary implementation listed as
    Frans> implementing it. Right, not exactly mainstream..

    >> Gestalt has a gexslt:xpath2 scheme, so you could use that to
    >> select the nodes you want.

    Frans> You should perhaps consider changing that to the
    Frans> W3C-registered scheme:

    Frans> http://www.w3.org/2005/04/xpointer-schemes/

Thanks for that - these schemes are all new to me, apart from element
and xmlns.

It sounds like exactly the same spec. as mine, so all I have to do is
add the namespace.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire