xsl-list

[xsl] namespace problem

2006-08-28 13:49:52
Hello I am trying to create a docbook element via xslt and now I have
two questions / problems:

1. I am using eclipse wtp for creating my xslt.  I am adding to my
namespaces their corresponding schemalocation files.
    For xslt I wasn"t able to find a relevant xsd file, so I tried to
create one by using a tool dtd2xsd , but eclipse during code completion
has problem with that file.
    Does somebody know, where I can find a working xslt xsd file?

2. In my generated docbook there appears in the root element (book) some
attributes, which I neither will have, nor have I specified them in my
xslt file.
    In the book xslt programmer reference I (2nd edition) I did not find
other attributes to avoid that behaviour.

   **** content of myxslt.xsl *****
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <xsl:transform version="1.0"
        xmlns="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/4.1.2";
        xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform ../xsd/xslt10.xsd
        http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/4.1.2
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/1.0b1/docbook.xsd";
  xsi:exclude-result-prefixes="xsi"

    <xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"
omit-xml-declaration="no"
    doctype-public="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"

doctype-system="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd"/>

    <!-- ... rest of code .. -->
    </xsl:transform>

    *** generated docbook file  ********
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd";>
    <book xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/4.1.2"; lang="en">
        <bookinfo>