xsl-list

Re: [xsl] namespace problem

2006-08-29 05:29:47

The only problem I still have, is
that in the out docbook file there is already. My intention is to create a
docbook file, which has the DTD part without the default namespace in the
root element.

The namespace declaration is only there because you have generated
elements in that namespace. I think you don't want to generate elements
in a namespace at all, as I recall, docbook5 is the first version of
docbook to use a namespace and you appear to be using docbook4, So
simply change your stylesheet to generate elements in no namespace.

ie remove
        xmlns="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlschema/4.1.2";

from your stylesheet.

You can also remove
   xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform ../xsd/xslt10.xsd
  xsi:exclude-result-prefixes="xsi"

as they have no effect on the xsl transformation.

David