xsl-list

Re: [xsl] referencing nodes via variables

2006-08-30 06:25:31
Sam Carleton wrote:

  Hi

The way things are currently coded, it works.  I am wondering if
there is a better way.

<xsl:template match="line">
  <xsl:variable  name="methodID" select="@methodID"/>
  <xsl:variable  name="methodVer" select="@methodVer"/>
  <xsl:variable  name="method"
select="/root/methods/method[(_at_)id=$methodOID and
@version=$methodVer]"/>

  XSLT provides current() too.  But I tend to use variables as you did,
I find that clearer.  In this particular case, maybe an xsl:key would
be better, depending on the complexity of your real input.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Wed Aug 30 12:13:41 GMT 2006

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com