xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Opera's JavaScript API for XSLT?

2006-09-27 05:06:02
Frans Englich wrote:
Out of curiosity, what implementation are you using? Have you written one from scratch or have you adapted some known (open source) implementation?

From scratch - it works :). dojo uses an apache style license and is incompatible with something like Sarissa, I believe. You could use it without dojo if you just get rid of the dojo references.

I made a dojo JS object with a limited interface that is just meant to simplify the transformation process. I also made it work so that parameters are cleared after each transformation. I don't believe you can clear parameters in the current version of Sarissa.

best,
-Rob

Cheers,

                Frans