xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Opera's JavaScript API for XSLT?

2006-09-27 05:27:14
Frans Englich <frans(_dot_)englich(_at_)telia(_dot_)com>, 2006-09-27 15:40
+0200:

On Wednesday 27 September 2006 12:24, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:

Note that lack of support for the XSLT document() function in
Opera's implementation is a known issue.

Out of curiosity, what implementation are you using? Have you written one
from
scratch or have you adapted some known (open source) implementation?

Opera's XSLT implementation is not based on any other existing
implementations (open-source or otherwise).

While we're on the subject, I'm also curious to hear what plans if
any KDE has for implementing browser-side XSLT. (I'm a long-time
KDE/Debian user.)

I know Apple has an implementation in Safari, but I've not heard
whether it's something they'll be contributing back to Webcore.

  --Mike