xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Behavior of document() Function with Empty String

2006-12-17 03:02:14

This seems unambiguous to me, and therefore you can rely on it
working, subject to the stylesheet having a base URI.

No it's that"subject to" that I was refering to. If ther eis no base
uri, then on teh face of it a relative URI of '' ought to have no base
to resolve against but the olf URI rfc at ;east had some words to teh
efect that '' was special-cased as a same-document reference, which migt
imply it works even if there is no base.

David