xsl-list

[xsl] Attribute Matching

2007-01-07 13:05:48
I have nodes with attributes named like "flgHomeTown", "flgCity", that
will have either a value of 1 or 0.  I need to match a list of nodes
where the corresponding flg attribute is = 1.  So:

<root>
 <Fields>
   <Field flg="flgHomeTown">
   <Field flg="flgCity">
 </Fields>
 <data>
   <row flgHomeTown="0" flgCity="1"/>
 </rdata>
</root>

The result should be:

<result>
<Field flg="flgCity"/>
</result>

Where I am having troubles is for the data/row attributes, matching
this named attribute to the attribute value from Feilds/Field flg.
I've tried:

$fieldMapping[(_at_)flg][$drvr/@*][.='1']"

Where $fieldMapping is Fields/Field and $drvr is the current row.

Thanks for the help..

Karl..