xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 has arrived

2007-01-24 05:40:28
Hofman, Peter wrote:
Hi all,

This might help to ease the pain a little:

Maybe you wanna try lauch4j from sourceforge. With launch4j you can
create a wrapper for saxon8.jar in 5 minutes (I just did. Looked it up
after reading the discussion started by Eliotte Harold).
I created a windows wrapper saxon8.exe in the directory where saxon8.jar
is located.

Looks nice for Windows. However I'm a Mac/Unix sort of guy most of the time. :-)

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo(_at_)metalab(_dot_)unc(_dot_)edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!