xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calculating cumulative values

2007-02-03 15:58:54
On 2/3/07, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
> If I needed to perform a sort on x and y1 first, could I do it in the same
> stylesheet?

The solution I provided doesn't require any sort.

Actually some sort is required  :o)

An xsl:sort instruction has to be added to the important part of the
code in this way:

     <xsl:for-each-group select="point" group-by="@x">
        <xsl:sort select="current-grouping-key()" data-type="number"/>
        <xsl:for-each select="f:scanl1(f:add(), current-group()/@y1)">
           <point x="{current-group()[1]/@x}" y="{.}"/>
        </xsl:for-each>
     </xsl:for-each-group>