xsl-list

RE: [xsl] error in variable statement

2007-02-15 08:36:39
Thanks Michael.

Looking forward to the new build.

Mario

Quoting Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>:

Yes I am invoking from ANT I version 1.6.5. I'm going to
change back to an earlier version of Saxon for the time
beign. Also just in case it makes a difference, it is the
Saxon 8.9 from sourceforge.

Owen Rees has pointed out that the JAR file was misbuilt so the services
file isn't being recognized. I'll fix this as soon as I can.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--