xsl-list

[xsl] XSL Variable not getting set

2007-03-14 06:30:34
Hello,

I am using Saxon 8.8 and and trying to set a variable
when a certain value is found in the node list.

When I walk through the code with XMLSpy debug, I see
that the variable never gets set.  In fact,  it skips
everything between the <xsl:variable> tags and goes
right to the line: <xsl:if test="not(Found)">

Does anyone know what is wrong with this template?

Thanks,
Mike

<xsl:template name="monthly" >
                <xsl:param name="mon" />

                <xsl:variable name="Found">
                        <xsl:for-each select="current-group()">
                                <xsl:sort data-type="number" order="ascending"/>
                                <xsl:choose>
                                        <xsl:when
test="@month=$mon">,<xsl:value-of
select="@cost"/>