xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL Variable not getting set

2007-03-14 06:35:21
mIchael wolff wrote:

  Hi

When I walk through the code with XMLSpy debug, I see
that the variable never gets set.  In fact,  it skips
everything between the <xsl:variable> tags and goes
right to the line: <xsl:if test="not(Found)">

  You never use the variable you declare.  So your processor can skip
evaluation of its value.  Look for "lazy evaluation" in the archive.

  Regards,

--drkm