xsl-list

Re: [xsl] What's your visual metaphor for XSL Transformations?

2007-03-21 18:30:52
Nice post.

It would be interesting to know how a recursive template could be visualized.

A few days ago I posted a request on this list to create an HTML menu
in the form of ul , li tags recursively. I found it tough to visualize
the answer that was posted.

I used to write a lot of recursive functions in C , but have now
forgotten all about recursion since I didn't use it since school.

I plan to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursion  carefully
to remember it again, I think it is useful to know especially in XSLT.

-Rashmi