xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Tutorial for collection()

2007-05-17 11:05:43
Jesper Tverskov wrote:

  Hi

Given a suitable URI resolver, it can load documents not
known at xslt-compile time, such as "all xml files in a
directory".

This is news to me. Would it work when transforming in an
XML Editor?

  I'd say that if your "XML Editor" doesn't support configuring your
XSLT processor (paths, options, working directory, ...), that would be
an honest cause to ask refunding.

Example please.

  Please see your "XML Editor" documentation.

  Regards,

--drkm