xsl-list

Re: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the Document Function

2007-09-06 09:15:58

"You'd be hard pressed to find many people, even in the web development
community, that either is aware of, or uses, document()."

Perhaps we are an odd case :-), but here are the stats:

Out of 416 .xsl files in our system, there are 1626 occurrences of the string "document(" using a simple DOS search (findstr /s /c:"document(" *.xsl). To be fair, a small handful of these appear in comments....

Cheers,

...sam