xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XML structure to HTML unordered list

2007-09-09 09:16:49
Abel Braaksma wrote:
Nice to hear that :)
Consider reading Jeni Tennison's "Introduction to XSLT 2.0", she is very good at making the xslt concepts understandable to a large audience.

Jeni's already in the house with one of her books. It's a great resource, and she's a great author. I wont be buying her XSLT 2.0 book anytime soon though, as I'm limited to using XSLT 1.0.

I'm looking forward to the day where there's a good, working and fast implementation of XSLT 2.0 for PHP.

:o)
Thomas