xsl-list

Re: [xsl] variable outside a for-each loop: second try

2007-09-21 03:33:37
"Mathieu" == Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu(_dot_)malaterre(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

    Mathieu> But I still do not understand
    Mathieu> why I need to live on the edge to do something that seems
    Mathieu> pretty simple. For instance I am working on a linux
    Mathieu> debian machine. Looking for saxon in all packages:

    Mathieu> http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=saxon

    Mathieu> The latest release is 6.5.x. Which means that most people
    Mathieu> manage -somehow- to live with XSLT 1.x, right ?

    Mathieu> Are there any linux/open source guy on the list. What do
    Mathieu> you use ?

Well I for one haven't attempted coding anything in XSLT 1.0 for many
years now.
I am a Linux user of 12 years standing, and passionate about free
software. I use Gestalt myself, which is an XSLT 2.0 interpreter.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire