xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Split into numbered files: without side-effect? (XSLT 2)

2007-09-28 07:00:11
And, any ideas how I could further improve the code above?

David Carlisle wrote:

remove saxon:assign would be a good start!
saxon:assign is never necessary. (Declarative languages having the same
computational power as imperative ones)

Yes, I know, this is why I started this thread despite of already having a solution (from which I took the last example) that was working in Saxon. It's just a question of *me* having the power to find the purely declarative solution and implement it in my stylesheet. ;-)

Thank you for your help in this again!

  Yves