xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Enclosing sequence items in single quotes

2007-10-19 08:31:58
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com wrote:

I spoke too soon. What I'm getting with each suggestion is a single
string containing all the string values of the matched elements with
single quotes at each end.

e.g.

'AA BB CC DD EE GG ... ZZ'

  So if I understand correctly, you have the above string (including
the leading and trailing single quotes), and want to get:

  If it's right:

    <xsl:value-of separator=", " select="
        for $c in tokenize($codes, '\s+|''')[. ne ''] return

  Regards,

--drkm