xsl-list

Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

2007-10-23 09:37:57
Well, my XML does work, except for those "macros" or
whatever you call them. Previously, all those macros
were defined in a C file that was called during
compilation. And it worked smoothly. But my boss
decided to get rid of all non-standard add-ons and to
use only XSL to handle the macros. Oh my gosh, this
change is so overwhelming....

Regards,
Nancy

--- Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

Nancy,