xsl-list

RE: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

2007-10-23 07:24:25
I'm not familiar with the concept of a "macro" in the context of XSLT. Is this
an extension function of a particular XSLT processor?

Your processor is simply reporting that what you've written is not XML
("Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values.").

If this macro is a feature of a particular processor (XML, XSLT?), then you may
have better luck in getting an answer on how to break the rules on the support
list for that processor.

So far you don't seem to have got very far on this list, probably because the
readers don't understand the background of your situation (e.g., what programs
are you using to process the data documents and stylesheets, how are you
calling them, what is the purpose of the macro, how the macro is supposed to
function, etc.).

--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email