xsl-list

[xsl] job offering - XSLT developer (Vienna, Austria)

2007-12-04 00:20:55
Good morning eveybody,

We are currently in search for an - if possible experienced - XSLT
developer for our business unit in Vienna, Austria.

Main Responsibilities:

        - design and development of XSLT stylesheets for arbitrary data
convertions
        - implementation and optimization of XML based workflows
        - Schema and DTD development

Requirements:

        - good working knowledge of XSLT and related technologies (XSD,
DTD, XSL-FO)
        - experienced with at least one programming language (Java,
Perl, ...)

Please don't hsitate to contact me for further information.

thanks,
Roman

Roman Huditsch
Teamleader XML & IT Services
Tel.:  +43-1-534 52-1514
Fax.: +43-1-534 52-148
roman(_dot_)huditsch(_at_)lexisnexis(_dot_)at

LexisNexis Verlag ARD Orac GmbG & Co KG
FN 8333f, Handelsgericht Wien
1030 Wien, Marxergasse 25
www.lexisnexis.at