xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Grouping problem

2007-12-04 09:17:06
This seems reasonable, except a stronger condition is possible, as a
for-each with sort children only is in the same position.

However, in Saxon's case, the warning might not be true, as Saxon
allows extension functions to have side effects, so if one were
present in the select attribute, it might indeed have an effect.

Gestalt doesn't allow extension functions to have side effects though,
so I will put this on my todo list.

Presumably a similar warning for xsl:template and xsl:for-each-group
would be equally desirable. Any others?

On 04/12/2007, Andrew Welch <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>