xsl-list

[xsl] Is there a tool for auto-generating XSLT scripts for converting XML docs -> HTML ?

2007-12-29 02:00:45
Assume I have a "normal" XML docs. I want to display the content of this XML
doc on a HTML page
well formatted in tables, columns, rows and with headers.

I could start now to write an appropriate XSLT script from scratch.

But I could imagine that there is a tool which does such a job (=XSLT
script/stylesheet writing)
for me. I want to use this generated XSLT stylesheet later as skeleton/base for
possible refinements.

As I first step I only want to avoid writing the dumb "main" stuff again and
again.

Is there such a tool ?

Ben