xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xpath query

2008-01-18 22:24:45
At 10:19 PM -0500 1/18/08, Sean Tiley wrote:
Did I do something incorrect when I asked my questions in the same
thread?  Should I have posted a new message.  Please tell me as I am
new to this list and dont want to make a bad impression.

No, you did not do anything incorrect. Asking a follow-up question on the same thread is completely reasonable. However, it might have been good to mention that you had read the previous information in the thread so that people know where you are in your thinking.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin
mailto:btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com