xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Slow XSLT

2008-03-13 10:06:20
I had created a global variable before like this:

But it did not improve the transformation.

Then I decided to try the For-each loop but to no avail.

What do you thing about using keys?

This was the only construct I could see that looked potentially inefficient.
There is nothing in your stylesheet that would benefit from keys - it's not
doing any searching. If this doesn't help, then I suspect David is right and
the problem is in rendering the HTML, not generating it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/