xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Re: Output validation with XSLT 2.0

2008-05-06 03:18:17

If "to" had allowed double as well as integer then most stylesheets could
easily avoid declaring the xs namespace, which would make the whole problem
go away. If you are really using an XSD-specific datatype such as date
handling, it seems to me perfectly reasonable to have to declare (and
exclude) the xs namespace, but I do curse every time I have to add an xs
namespace just so I can go
select="1 to xs:integer(something)"

You could always write select="1 to (something idiv 1)"

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/