xsl-list

[xsl] Please help: section labels and other XSL woes

2008-05-22 00:18:26
Hi everybody!

Could you please advise me on the following XSL
issues?

I am using XSLPROC and FOP 0.94 for compiling pdf
documents, and I can't cope with two problems:

1) section labels have a dot at the end: for example:
2.2.4. Getting Started - I want to get rid of the dot
after 4.

2) I have several parts in my document and each part
has its table of contents that displays the parts
chapters and their sections. I would like to show only
chapters - is it possible?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best wishes,
Nancy