xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Please help: section labels and other XSL woes

2008-05-22 02:31:03
Hi dear Michael. I use the standard Docbook stylesheet
for section labels. I can post the template code for
both of the issues, but I am afraid it's too long.
May I do this on this list?

Regards,
Nancy

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

(1) If section labels have a dot at the end, then
it's because your code
generates a dot, and we can't tell you how to fix
that without seeing your
code.

(2) Yes, it is possible. Again, to advise you we
really need rather more
information - including information about why you
are stuck.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/