xsl-list

[xsl] XML to PDF (XSL:FO)

2008-06-24 05:58:57
Hello all,

Perhaps, its not the right list to ask this question, but let me take a
chance. Has anyone tried XML to PDF with XSL:FO, like we have XSL Formatter
from Antenna house?

Many guys are using it and even I wanted to test it of my own but somehow
things have deviated to other developments. I was reading somewhere that
many developers are using XSL:FO for business cards, brochure etc, but what
about the professional publishing like books and journals (which we do most
of the time).

Has anybody experienced that or what is the success rate.

I myself want to try it but thought of taking ideas/suggestions before I had
my hands on it.

Thanks,

Pankaj Chaturvedi

================

Confidentiality Notice:" This message and any attachment(s)
contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to
IDS Infotech Ltd. and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it
is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete it from your computer."